Like very year, I am hosting Nepaliaustralian’s Blog Award. Sorry this year it is a bit late as a little someone decided to be a part of our life in 2015 making mummy very busy. Thank you so much to everyone who emailed me or commented regarding the award. Yes it is back for 2015.
Nepaliaustralian’s Blog Awards celebrates the best in blogging with 12 winners being announced at May 2016.
Every year many blogs are created to express thoughts and emotions. Some are really interesting while others are funny. While some choose to share about their life or relationship others share their skills and passion like cooking, photography or fashion. No matter what field the blog belongs to, if it is good, it needs to be recognized and more and more people should be able to reach these blogs.
Please nominate your favorite blogs in following the categories.
- Best Blog 2015
- Best Photo Blog 2015
- Best Food Blog 2015
- Best Travel Blog 2015
- Best Fashion Blog 2015
- Best Personal Blog 2015
- Most Diverse Blog 2015
- Best New Blog 2015 (Blog must be started in 2015)
- Any pages with dated entries that existed at some point during the year 2015 are eligible.
- Only one nomination from one person per category. You can nominate the same blog for multiple categories. Please leave comments with your nominations as below. Your comments won’t be visible to anyone.
Award category Blog name Blog/Post URL
- You can nominate your own blog .
- Nominations close on 30 March 2016.
- After nominations close, I will post the top 5 blogs in each category and you can vote for them. The Blog Award will be announced in May 2016.
- E-mail addresses or blog addresses are required to vote.
Please write a post in your blog about this award or reblog this post so your readers can nominate you for the award. There are buttons at the end of this post for you to share or you can use the link below.
Also add the image below with the link on the side bar of your blog so your readers can click there and reach this post to nominate you.
You can Facebook or Tweet this post so that more people become aware of your blog and this blog award.
Good luck everyone!!!
M from nepaliaustralian