I have decided to accept guest posts here at nepaliaustralian. I think being able to share someone else’s idea will give the readers of this blog a fresh perspective beyond what I can provide. I will also learn a lot from these guest posts. I also want to give opportunity to those people who don’t have a blog yet to try their writing skills here.
Please write to me at email@example.com or leave a comment in my blog if you are interested. Anything that is useful for my readers is a good content for a guest post here.
Some ideas on topics to help you if you are not sure.
- Nepali people
- Intercultural relationship
Guidelines for guest posts
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet/ print.
- Approximate word count 500 – 1500
- Please provide images if you want to use them with your post
- Articles that blatantly advertise products and services or are peppered with vague, unqualified sweeping statements will not be published.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- Nepaliaustralian reserves the right to edit all submissions, but will always ask contributors to review changes prior to publication.
- The inclusions of external links to third party sites are at our discretion.
- Nepaliaustralian doesn’t pay to write blog post.
- Please do not email me if you want a link back to a commercial website or any company website but happy to link to personal blog. I only accept individual /personal post not a business post.
- Requests to promote your products, blogs, books, website, service that have nothing to do with this blog and will definitely not get a reply.
Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for nepaliaustralian. Please check out the guest blogs here.