This recipe is inspired by my grand ma. I remember her making this almost every time we visited her and it used to be my favourite. It is an easy, quick and delicious achar.
- 5 small tomatoes
- 4 dry red chillies (use more or less according to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled and halved
- Salt to taste
- Roast tomatoes over the fire until it is cooked.
- Roast red chill over fire but be careful not to burn it.
- Take the black skin off the roasted tomatoes.
- Grind salt, roasted chilli and fresh garlic cloves using mortar and pestel until you get a paste.
- Now add roasted tomatoes and grind them all as smooth as possible.
- The achar is ready and can be served.
You may also like:
|*Khandeko golbenda ko achar||*Aloo ko achar (nepali style potato salad)||*Gundruk Aloo Bhatmas Curry|