Anyone who has been to one of the Carnival cruise will vouch that the warm chocolate melting cake is the best melting cake ever.
The chocolate melting cake used to be either a special order or only served on certain nights on the cruise before. The dessert became so popular because of its richness and delicious taste that Carnival has now put it on the menu for dinner every night. Being chocoholic, of course it was AS’s favourite dessert throughout the cruise as well.
Imagine our delight when we got the recipe for the cake when we were doing the behind the fun tour.
Sharing the yummy recipe with all of you
- 175g Dark chocolate
- 175g Butter
- 4 eggs
- 175g sugar
- 60g flour
- Melt the chocolate and butter.
- Mix the eggs and sugar and whisk for few minutes and add the flour.
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix.
- Pour the mix in a greased mold.
- Bake directly in the oven 200 C0 for 14 minutes.
- Serve with ice-cream and fruit garnish
Note: Make sure that the eggs are at room temperature and chocolate is warm enough while making the mixture.