Whenever we have people over, I love to use the oven for entrée so that it leaves my stove free for mains. So normally, I get spring rolls, spinach and cheese puffs and other oven baked treats for entrée. But one of my famous entrée is marinated chicken wing grilled in the oven.
Everyone who has tried it has loved and it is so easy to make.
- 20 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons garlic ginger paste
- 3 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 3 teaspoons cumin powder
- 3 teaspoons coriander powder
- 3 teaspoons chilli powder (more if you want hot)
- 2 tablespoons unflavoured Greek yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Make a few small incisions in each chicken wing so the marinade can go inside the meat.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl with the chicken wings.
- Leave the marinated chicken for at least 3-4 hours in the fridge. I normally leave it overnight so the meat is tender and marinade goes inside.
- Preheat the oven at 220 C.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer in a wide, shallow tray.
- Cook the wings for 15–20 minutes, turning often, until golden brown (or a little darker if you prefer) and the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a skewer/fork.
- Serve hot.
M from nepaliaustralian
P.S: Do not forget to vote your favorite blog . NEPALIAUSTRALIAN’s Blog Award 2014