Post Christmas, I am trying my best to eat healthy and looking for easy and healthy recipes. One of the worst things when you are trying to eat healthy is the urge to snack. I found this oat ball recipe which is easy to make and healthy to eat so I am sharing the recipe here. I tried it and it turned out yummy. It is a very healthy snack which can be stored for days.
- Oat meal – 100gm
- Almond meal – 200gm
- Baking powder – 3 teaspoon
- Honey- 4 tablespoon
- Oil- 4 tablespoon
- Carrot -200 gm
- Crushed almond -100 gm
- Cook the carrot so it becomes soft and mash it.
- In a bowl, mix oatmeal, almond meal, honey, oil and baking powder.
- Then add the carrot mash into the bowl and mix everything together and make consistent dough of it.
- Now take a small amount of dough in your hand and make a ball.
- Roll the ball in crushed almonds so the ball is fully covered with almond pieces.
- Make balls out of all the dough and put them in a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the oven for 25 minutes on 180 degree C.
- When the balls turn brownish, it is ready to be taken out of the oven.
- Leave it to cool for 10-15 minutes to harden.
- Enjoy a healthy snack.