- 300g pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- 15 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 400g fresh thick cream
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of chilli (optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Cook pasta in salted water until soft. Drain and drizzle with olive oil, mix well.
- In a large pan, add olive oil and heat it. Add garlic and onion and cook until onions become tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream and stir constantly, ensuring cream does not burn. Turn down the heat and add baby spinach until wilted.
- Add salt and chilli (or pepper) and allow to simmer.
- Drain pasta well and add to the saucepan, mixing through well.
- Make a well in the middle, add the egg and mix well.
- Serve the yummy pasta.
You may also like :
|*Jamie Oliver Szechuan stir fry with chicken and brown rice||*Jamie Oliver’s Chicken Tikka Masala||*Jamie Oliver’s Dan Dan Noodles|
Professional outcome & delicious!
I love Pasta! will definitely try this when i get time! :)♥
It is so easy and yummy to sis 🙂
I agree di! :)♥
Looks so so yummy ! I am making this during my super long weekend that starts today 🙂 Thanks for sharing such a neat recipe!
You are welcome and enjoy the yummy and easy recipe 🙂
Looks delicious! And it’s vegetarian! Definitely going to try this soon. Thanks for sharing!
You are welcome. Let me know how you go 🙂
ummm. yummy,i cant wait
🙂 🙂 🙂
I’m so going to make this on the weekend.
I don’t cook that much since leaving my husband. Its hard to get motivated to cook for 1. My son is coming with his girlfriend so I’ll make it then.
Hugs Paula xxx
Let me know if they liked it :), take care Paula.
Will do! X
Inviting and mouth watering 🙂 🙂 🙂
and very easy to cook 🙂