- 300g pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- 15 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 400g fresh thick cream
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of chilli (optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Cook pasta in salted water until soft. Drain and drizzle with olive oil, mix well.
- In a large pan, add olive oil and heat it. Add garlic and onion and cook until onions become tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream and stir constantly, ensuring cream does not burn. Turn down the heat and add baby spinach until wilted.
- Add salt and chilli (or pepper) and allow to simmer.
- Drain pasta well and add to the saucepan, mixing through well.
- Make a well in the middle, add the egg and mix well.
- Serve the yummy pasta.
You may also like :
|*Jamie Oliver Szechuan stir fry with chicken and brown rice||*Jamie Oliver’s Chicken Tikka Masala||*Jamie Oliver’s Dan Dan Noodles|