There is different ways in which mula (radish) can be used to make pickles and this is one of the easy ones. For another way to make radish pickle, click here.
- Mula (Raddish) – 1 (small)
- 3 fresh green chillies cut lengthwise
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon of fenugreek seed
- ½ teaspoon of cumin seed
- 3 table spoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of mustard (or olive) oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash radish and peel its skin using a potato peeler.
- Grate radish in a bowl.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice into it add cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add the cumin and fenugreek seeds.
- When they start to splutter, add the green chillies and turmeric and let them turn brownish.
- Add the hot oil to the grated radish and mix well.
- Mula ko achar is ready to serve!
You may also like :
|*Khandeko golbenda ko achar||*Aloo ko achar||*Khandeko mula ko achar (Pickled radish)|