I tried Bundt cake from pre-pack mix and I am so glad it turned out nice.The packet came with one pack for cake mix and one pack of cocoa mix. I am going to try the next one from scratch.
Here is the easy recipe.
- 1 package Bundt Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 175g soft margarine
- 70ml reduced fat milk
- 22cm Bundt tin, greased
- Preheat oven to 1800c.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, soft margarine and 60ml milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer on low speed until ingredients are combined.
- Increase to high speed and mix for 3 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
- Place2/3 of the combined batter into the tin.
- Add the cocoa mix and 10 ml milk to the remaining batter and mix it until combined.
- Add this on top of the batter in the tin.
- Pull a fork through the mixture to form a marble pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the cake tin for 10 minutes before removing it from the tin.
- The cake is ready. If you like, you can decorate the cake with icing sugar.
P.S : Only 1 weeks left to vote for your favourite blog.
Make sure your blog and the blogs you read are nominated so they can win the title.
Good luck everyone!!!