The weekend we went to Snowy Mountain, we stayed in a remote cabin in front of a lake and there were wild animals everywhere. We saw kangaroos, wallabies, rabbits, wombats, different kinds of birds and it was just amazing. The only drawback was there was no reception for the phone. It might be a plus point if you are thinking to have a good time with loved ones without any distraction.
We really enjoyed our stayed there and AS was able to capture some amazing photos of the place. I’m sharing some of my favourite ones here.
There was bird seeds placed in each room so we took ours and went to feed the birds. They were so used to humans that one of them even landed on my head and another was happy to perch on my hand to eat the seeds from my palm.
During our way back, we stopped at a small town called Adaminaby where there was big trout. So here is my pic kissing the fish, of course it was AS’s idea and photography.
Take care ,
M from nepaliaustralian
This article was published in +977 (a Nepalese Lifestyle Magazine in Australia) in September 2013 issue.
Isn’t it so awesome to finally welcome spring after what seems like a very long winter? Off with our winter woollies and on with our floral, monochrome, bold colours and pastel outfits. With ideal temperatures for the next few months, let’s celebrate the warm weather with something fun and uplifting.
Sometimes things are simple and are black and white. If you are not big on colours, you can get inspired to think in black and white with monochrome outfits and accessories this spring. This fashion trend is one of the easiest ways to update your wardrobe for spring.
Catwalk shows from Marc Jacobs to Chanel showcased their black and white designs and the looks have quickly translated to our streets. Wearing just black and white is a great way to add interest to an outfit; it’s eye-catching and can work wonders on every body shape using different proportions.
Tips on wearing monochrome
- To brighten up a black and white look, simply add a pair of neon heels, colourful necklace or a bright, oversized clutch.
- Curved contrasting panels on dresses accentuate or create an hourglass shape.
- Draw attention to your top half by pairing a geometric patterned jacket with black pants.
- Vertical panels make you look taller and slimmer.
- To take your black and white look to an evening event, jazz it up with a red or pink lips to contrast with the simplicity of the outfit.
- Experimenting with different shades and it will give your outfit variety .
You may also like :
Posted in Fashion
Tagged australian, black, Black & White, Monochrome, Nepali, nepali australian, Nepaliaustralian, Pastels, Photography, Spring, white