- 2 red onions sliced
- 2 tomatoes dices
- 500gm goat meat
- 10 curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons of coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons of garam masala
- 3 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Take a pressure cooker and heat oil in it.
- When the oil is hot add curry leaves and the finely sliced onions.
- Add a pinch of salt so that the onion will get cooked quickly and becomes golden brown.
- Add Ginger Garlic paste, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, chili and let it cook for 2 mins.
- Add finely diced tomatoes and let it cook completely, with the onion.
- Add the goat meat to this mixture.
- Let it cook for 10 min .
- Add some water, close the cooker lid and keep the flame on medium
- After 6 full (long) whistles, turn the heat off
- Let the pressure in the cooker dissipate by itself; do not force the steam out by lifting the whistle etc.
- When the pressure has dissipated, open the lid and check if the mutton is tender enough if not add some water if required and let the curry cook for about 3-5 min on low to medium heat
- Garnish the goat curry with fresh coriander and it’s ready to server!
You may also like :
|*Momo||*Aloo ko achar||*Chicken chili|