Dear friends, readers, commenters, likers, followers and others,
Thank you everyone for awesome 2012. Thanks to your interactions on this blog. Your readership makes this blog worth keeping up and I can’t express my gratitude warmly enough for engaging with me and my posts and helping me reflect continually at different levels and conversing with the quality hearts and minds that you have.
Just sharing 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 160,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 8 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
15,000 cans of diet soda were consumed at New York Fashion Week. This blog had about 160,000 views in 2012. If these were cans of diet soda, they’d power 11 Fashion Weeks.
In 2012, there were 268 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 363 posts.
The busiest day of the year was November 14th with 1,302 views. The most popular post that day was Kukur Puja: Tihar .
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- 1 The Maxi dress 20 comments January 2012
- 2 Different looks of Nepali people 18 comments November 2011
- 3 How much time should you spend in the shower? 40 comments March 2012
- 4 Onesies: Fashion or Disaster 13 comments September 2012
- 5 Aastha Pokharel representing Nepal on Asia’s Next Top Model 8 comments October 2012