- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut in half crossways
- 4 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste
- 150g total – fresh mushrooms, capsicum. broccoli, beans trimmed and sliced
- 230g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 400ml can coconut milk
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the curry paste and make sure it is cooked properly until its aromatic smell started to come through.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low. Add coconut milk and stir until curry paste has dissolved. Add mushroom, bamboo shoots, vegetables.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and cook on high for a further 10 minutes.
- Thai red curry chicken is ready to be served.
You may also like :
|*Jamie Oliver Szechuan stir fry with chicken and brown rice||*Jamie Oliver’s Chicken Tikka Masala||*Jamie Oliver’s Dan Dan Noodles|
looks simple. should try. 🙂
Try it gal, it is easy and yummy 🙂
Love this!! Looks good! Even im Thai but i have never make this 😛
Thai food is one of the best food in the world for me 🙂
20 times thumb up hehe!!
I like the way you have the actual jars so we can get the brands you suggest! I like red curry flavor so will have to try this sometime!
Thank you..Let me know how you go 🙂
Yummy!! I want some now! Lol
Hope you had a great day. Paula xxx
I hope you enjoy it Paula 🙂
one of my favorites!
Out of 12 different foods I have tasted from 12 different countries, Thai food is my best. This is something I can die for. 😉
I love Thai food too and they are so easy to cook 🙂
LoL! I can die for it too!! but I do like Indian and Nepali food as well. Its difficult to find Nepali food in Bangkok though.
My friend got me some spices from Nepal but i think they are the Indian spices but anyway i think Nepali and Indian food is quite same (anyone know better can suggest) so I will try cooking some Indian and Nepali dishes soon 😉
They are similar but different. I think I am confusing more but try some of my Nepali recipe and you know how it is. You should start with momo 🙂
Thank you for the link of your recipe, I will try it.
It looks so good! When this whole bird flu scare ends, I will definitely try to make this.
I heard about that too. It must be hard not to eat chicken and eggs at all.
Oh it sucks big time! I hope it goes away soon.
I hope that too…
Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Eve 🙂
nice recipe. I work as a personal chef and all my clients love red curry, I think when in doubt: red curry. I add extra ginger paste and lime juice too.
But on my opinion, red curry with coconut milk will not go tgr with lime juice but with ginger is ok. But if a “Tom Yam” (seafood soup) added coconut milk, it goes with lime juice. I eat a lot of curry so curry with lime, i think it was kinda weird taste. But being a chef should be creative right 😉
I have never tried lime juice in my curry.But I love tum yum so much. Share the easy recipe for that and I will try 🙂
Sounds delicious! I’ve pinned it for later. Thanks for sharing your recipe.