- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut in half crossways
- 4 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste
- 150g total – fresh mushrooms, capsicum. broccoli, beans trimmed and sliced
- 230g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 400ml can coconut milk
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the curry paste and make sure it is cooked properly until its aromatic smell started to come through.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low. Add coconut milk and stir until curry paste has dissolved. Add mushroom, bamboo shoots, vegetables.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and cook on high for a further 10 minutes.
- Thai red curry chicken is ready to be served.
You may also like :
|*Jamie Oliver Szechuan stir fry with chicken and brown rice||*Jamie Oliver’s Chicken Tikka Masala||*Jamie Oliver’s Dan Dan Noodles|