I was looking for easy and quick recipe so tried this. Happy with the result 🙂
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ½ of small chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Hard boil the eggs. (I boiled the eggs for 20 minutes)
- Cool the boiled eggs under cold water for about 5 minutes
- Peel the eggs while it is still a bit warm; which makes it easy to peel.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolk from each half and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add mustard, mayonnaise, onion, chilli, cumin and salt.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Devilled Eggs are ready to be served.