Like last year, I am hosting Nepaliaustralian’s Blog Award. I am happy that I discovered so many wonderful blogs last year in this process and I hope to do the same this year too.
Nepaliaustralian’s Blog Awards celebrates the best in blogging with 12 winners being announced at early 2015.
More and more people are reading and writing blogs to write about their passions, to further their businesses, and to share their personal experiences and their projects. Personally, I know so many blogs that have helped me to learn and understand different things in life so I want to celebrate all these blogs with these award.
Please nominate your favorite blogs in following categories.
- Best Blog for 2014
- Best Photo Blog 2014
- Best Food Blog 2014
- Best Travel Blog 2014
- Best Fashion Blog 2014
- Best Personal Blog 2014
- Most Diverse Blog 2014
- Best New Blog 2014 (Blog must be opened in 2014)
- Best Blog Post of the Year 2014 (Post must be published in 2014)
- Most Educational Blog Post 2014 (Post must be published in 2014)
- Most Witty Blog Post 2014 (Post must be published in 2014)
- Best Photo Blog Post 2014 (Post must be published in 2014)
- Any pages with dated entries that existed at some point during the year 2014 are eligible.
- Only one nomination from one person per category. You can nominate same blog for multiple categories. Please leave comments with your nominations as below. Your comment won’t be visible to anyone.
Award category Blog name Blog/Post URL
- You can nominate your own blog .
- Nominations close on 30 November 2014.
- After nominations close, I will post the top 5 blogs in each category and you can vote for them. The Blog Award will be announced in January 2015.
- E-mail addresses or blog addresses are required to vote.
Please write a post in your blog about this award or reblog this post so your readers can nominate you for the award. There are buttons at the end of this post for you to share or you can use the link below.
Also add the image below with the link on the side bar of your blog so your reader can click there and reach this post to nominate you.
You can Facebook or Tweet this post so that many people are aware about your blog and this blog award.
Good luck everyone!!!
M from nepaliaustralian