I am sure I am not alone in this boat. There are days/ week where you feel down and don’t want to do anything, meet anyone and feel as if your life is going nowhere. You just see everything around you and nothing is going according to your plan.
I am having one of those days and I feel like I need to jerking myself out of it and tell myself that I have many blessing to count and I should not waste time thinking about nonsense.
So that is what I am doing right now.
- I am blessed with good health which so many people in this world wish for.
- I am blessed to have loving parents who will do anything to make me happy and have been so supportive and caring throughout my life. I am where I am because of their sacrifice and love. I should never forget that even when I am down.
- I am blessed to have a hubby who completes me in every way. He knows every small thing about me and tries his best to keep a smile on my face. I am so blessed to get a partner who is my love, friend and my life. Nothing can change our bond and I am so proud to say that.
- I am blessed to have a daughter who is my world, my heartbeat and absolute cutie pie. When she hugs me, kisses me or says “I love you Mama”, the world becomes a happier place. She is a source of happiness in our lives. Sometime I become selfish and want to stop time as I don’t want her to grow up.
- I am blessed to have a job which helps me to provide family with food, a roof on our head and life’s various needs.
- I am blessed to be living in a country where I don’t have to worry about day to day stuff and don’t need to fight for our rights.
- I am blessed to have friends and family who care about me and my happiness. Even if they may not be many, the care and love is real and it matters a lot.
Writing this is already making me feel better.
Please share your own list and hope that list can bring a smile on your face every time you are down or unhappy.
Have a great day everyone.
M from nepaliaustralian