- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 red onion sliced
- 200gm block cream cheese, cut into chunks and softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 400 gm spaghetti
- 50 gm Smoked salmon
- 100gm shredded tasty cheese
- Cook spaghetti as normal and leave aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Now add sliced onions and cook until it is brown.
- Add cream cheese and reduce heat to low. Stir until cream cheese is about half melted.
- Add milk and continue to cook and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Add pasta and eggs and stir well.
- Cook it for few minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from heat.
- In a plate, put a serving of pasta, then put some shredded cheese and smoked salmon over it.
- Chhori loves this pasta and the photos prove it. 🙂
Take care everyone,
M from nepaliaustralian
P.S: Do not forget to nominate your favourite blog . NEPALIAUSTRALIAN’s Blog Award 2017
IT is very delicious according to Chhori 🙂
I archived this recipe. Thanks for sharing ! !
No worries 😄