I am always trying to find easy recipes so I can make it quickly and this is definitely one of them.
- 150g plain flour
- 100g butter
- 50g icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop butter into small cubes.
- Put flour, butter and icing sugar together into a bowl and mash them with your fingers until they mix.
- Now kneed the mixture to form a firm dough.
- Roll out the dough onto the bench and put some plastic wrap over it.
- Use a rolling pin to make it flat around 1 cm high
- Use a cookie cutter and cut them into your favourite shapes.
- Line a tray with baking paper and grease it lightly.
- Put the cut cookies onto the baking tray. Make sure you leave enough room (at least 1 cm) between the cookies as they will expand.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not let the cookies go brown
- Take the cookies out of the oven and rest for 2 hours.
- Serve the cookies with tea or coffee or place them in an air tight container for later.
Have a great day everyone.
M from nepaliaustralian