Please call on 5534288 if you are looking for wheatgrass in Kathmandu.
I wanted to write about the benefits of wheatgrass for a while. One of the main reasons behind this is because my dad, in Nepal, grows wheatgrass for its juice. He has been doing it for more than 4 years now and I know it really works as he has lots of customers who have benefited from it. Most of the people who come to my dad suffer from some form of cancer or have ulcers or constipation or blood problems and the lists goes on. It is not cure for cancer but it does help the patients.
Every time I go to Nepal, I am lucky enough to have it right at home but in Sydney, it is hard to find a place where you get fresh wheat grass juice. The best way to it drink is, as soon as it is juiced.
Wheatgrass is nature’s great healer. 30mls of freshly squeezed juice contains as much nutritional value as approximately one kilo of fresh green vegetables in vitamin, mineral and amino acid content. Not only is it good for people who have health problems, but it is good for healthy people as well to make sure their immune system stays strong.
If you have a chance to drink it, try it and you will see the benefits.
Wheat grass juice increases red blood-cell count and lowers blood pressure. It cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract. Wheatgrass also stimulates metabolism and the body’s enzyme systems by enriching the blood. It also aids in reducing blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.
It also restores alkalinity to the blood. The juice’s abundance of alkaline minerals helps reduce over-acidity in the blood. It can be used to relieve many internal pains, and has been used successfully to treat peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea, and other complaints of the gastrointestinal tract.
It is s a powerful detoxifier, and liver and blood protector. The enzymes and amino acids found in wheatgrass can protect us from carcinogens like no other food or medicine. It strengthens our cells, detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants.
It is soothing and healing for cuts, burns, scrapes, rashes, poison ivy, athlete’s foot, insect bites, boils, sores, open ulcers, tumours, and so on.
It fights tumours and neutralizes toxins. Recent studies show that wheatgrass juice has a powerful ability to fight tumours without the usual toxicity of drugs that also inhibit cell-destroying agents. The many active compounds found in grass juice cleanse the blood and neutralize and digest toxins in our cells.
Please call on 5534288 if you are looking for wheatgrass in Kathmandu.
Benefits of Wheatgrass
- Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available.
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other element.
- Wheatgrass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life.
- Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it only takes minutes to digest wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy.
- Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anaemic or low in red cell count.
- Farmers in theMidwestwho have sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones).
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
- Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive far longer than would be expected.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore has been helping people get well from chronic disorders for 30 years using wheatgrass.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them and makes them over.
- Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables. Dr. Earp-Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 pounds of wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrot, lettuce, celery and so forth.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralises toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
- In the American Journal of Surgery, 1940, Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits. The article suggests the following clinical uses for chlorophyll to clear up foul smelling odours, neutralise strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhoea in many cases.
- Wheatgrass juice heals acne and even removes scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet must be improved at the same time.
- Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and is used as a body deodorant.
- A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet prevents tooth decay.
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Gargle wheatgrass juice for a sore throat.
- Drink wheatgrass juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Wheatgrass juice keeps the hair from greying.
- Pyorrhea of the mouth: Lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass, spitting out the pulp.
- By taking wheatgrass juice, one may feel a difference in strength, endurance, health and spirituality – and experience a sense of well-being.
- Wheatgrass juice improves digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15-20 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs. After an enema, wait 20 minutes then implant 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain for 20 minutes.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It is high in magnesium.
- Dr. Birscher, a research scientist, called chlorophyll ‘concentrated sunpower’. He believes that chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus and the lungs.
- According to Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll (wheatgrass) as a body cleanser, re-builder and neutraliser of toxins.
- Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimised since chlorophyll increases haemoglobin production.
- Wheatgrass juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.
All the above in formations are collected from the following websites: