- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 100g mushroom, finely sliced
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350g tomato purée or tomato pasta sauce
- Salt to taste
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 500g dried spaghetti
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to packet directions.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, capsicum, mushroom, garlic, salt, chilli flakes and fry, stirring often, for 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken mince and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes or until browned.
- Add tomato purée (pasta sauce) and stir until combined well and mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta in the sauce and mix well.
- The pasta is ready to be served.
Take care everyone, have a nice day.
M from nepaliaustralian