You know sometime you wish that yummy and tasty food are easy to cook, this is definitely one of those recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 500 gm cooked prawns peeled
- Black pepper as required
• Place oil and garlic in a bowl.
• Add prawns and stir to coat.
• Heat butter in non-stick frying pan.
• Add prawns and cook over high heat for about 4-5 minutes or until prawns are cooked. Add pepper before serving.
M from nepaliaustralian
P.S: Do not forget to check out winners of NEPALIAUSTRALIAN’s Blog Award 2017
Posted in Recipe
Tagged Australia, australian nepali, blogger, easy recipe, M from nepaliaustralian, Nepalese, Nepali, nepali blogger, nepaliaustralia, prawn recipe, quick and easy recipe, yummy