A typical situation in our household almost every other day.
We (me and AS) just came back from grocery shopping. We parked car and headed towards the door that opens to the foyer to catch the lift. Both our hands were full of grocery bags. Our apartments have lots of security so we need to use a key to open the doors between garage and foyer. As my husband usually has more bags than I have I would volunteer to open the door. So I open my handbag and try to find the bunch of keys. It normally takes me a while as there are so many other stuffs in my bag and I never put the keys in the same place every time.
Then my husband’s normal dialogue is, “I told you to put the keys in the same place every time. Why do you have so many things in the bag?’ Hahaha. He has asked me this a hundred times at least and I still have a habit of loosing keys in my bag.
So today I decide to see what I normally carry in my bag. I went through it and this is what I found. I normally carry a big bag with:
- A make up bag (lip gloss, moisturiser, a pair of ear rings (no idea why it is still in there), mascara and eyeliner.
- A wallet
- 2 sets of keys (house and car), House key set has 3 keys, 2 USBs and 2 key rings, one Paul Frank and other a metal half heart (from our early days , the other half heart is with my hubby). The car key has metal key ring and a remote garage opener.
- Chewing gum
- Old receipts
- Lip gloss (don’t know why it is outside the make up bag)
- A medicine bottle (I had cough lately)
- Body spray
- A pen
- A comb
- My work pass and tag
- A tiny perfume bottle ( I hardly use it)
- Bills (I meant to pay those so put it there to remind me)
- Loose coins
No wonder I don’t find my stuffs quickly as I have to dig through so many things.
So what do you normally have in your hand bag? Have a look now and you will be surprised what you carry around. 🙂 Please let me know as it may be fun to see what we carry in our bag.