- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 80g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease 4 ovenproof ramekins.
- Sift flour and cocoa into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Combine butter, milk and egg.
- Slowly add to flour mixture, whisking until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon equally into the 4 ramekins.
- Combine sugar and cocoa
- Sprinkle mixture over pudding.
- Pour boiling water over pudding as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pudding bounces back when pressed gently in centre.
- Server with cream or ice-cream.
You may also like :
Posted in Foodie, Recipe
Tagged blueberry muffin, chocolate mud cake, cup brown sugar, cupcakes, decorations., dessert, flour mixture, food, how to make cupcake, icing, lollies to decorate, Sprinkles
A macaroon is a type of light, baked confection, described as either small cakes or meringue-like cookies depending on their consistency. But the macaroon I am talking about today is the ones from Adriano Zumbo.
Adriano Zumbo is a patissier who is now a celebrity chef who has his own show on SBS and appears occasionally as a guest judge in Master Chef and he is the macaroon master.
The first time I tasted his macaroons, I was in food heaven and now I will never eat any other macaroons. They come in vibrant colours and just melt in the mouth. They comes in a variety of flavours like almond, almond butternut crunch, coconut caramel, coconut jelly, coffee coconut meringue, apple, cream cheese mousse, summer pudding, peach bellini, strawberry and balsamic , pineapple coconut, chupachup, toasted marshmallow, burnt toast & butter flavour, vegemite sourdough, blue cheese & pear flavour and many more.
What could possibly be better than yummy Zumbaron? A chocolate covered one, which they called ‘Chocarons’. I know they are full of a lot of sugar and fat but I can’t resist one when I see it 🙂
Look at some of his amazing creations and you will fall in love with his sweets as well 🙂