- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 80g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease 4 ovenproof ramekins.
- Sift flour and cocoa into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Combine butter, milk and egg.
- Slowly add to flour mixture, whisking until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon equally into the 4 ramekins.
- Combine sugar and cocoa
- Sprinkle mixture over pudding.
- Pour boiling water over pudding as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pudding bounces back when pressed gently in centre.
- Server with cream or ice-cream.
You may also like :
||*Chocolate mud cake with ice-cream|