Bhatmas is Nepalese for soya beans and this is one of the easiest and quickest recipes.
- 100gm bhatmas (dried Soya beans)
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt as per taste
- Fry soybeans (with oil or without oil) in a pan until the beans are cook. Soybeans is cooked when the cover started to brown, take it off the heat and let it cool.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chilli, salt and red chili powder. Mix well.
- Bhatmas sadeko is ready to be serve.
You may also like:
|*Seviya kheer (vermicelli kheer)||*Kheer(Rice pudding)||*Gundruk Aloo Bhatmas Curry|