Sometimes I like to add everything I love to eat in one recipe and this is the result 🙂
- 500g penne
- 200gm chicken breast, diced
- 8 rashers smoked bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 capsicum, finely diced
- 200g chopped fresh button mushrooms
- 4 dried red chilli diced
- 2 eggs
- 30ml olive oil
- 350ml thickening cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and cook the penne as per the packet’s instructions.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add dried chopped chilli.
- Add diced chicken and cook until it is brown. Once chicken is cooked, add bacon and cook until the fat starts to melt.
- Add the garlic, capsicum and onion then cook until the onion becomes soft and transparent.
- Add the mushrooms, butter, and further cook until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add penne and stir through.
- Make a well in the middle and add the cream and eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer until the cream becomes a bit thick
- Pasta is ready to serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
You may also like :
|*Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta||*Thai red curry chicken||*Jamie Oliver’s Dan Dan Noodles|