This is probably one of the easiest ways to have Tom Yum Soup noodle.
- 400 gm udon noodle(ready to fry)
- 2 – 3 cups chicken/Vegetable stock
- 10 shrimps
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 lemon (depends on how sour you like it)
- 2 chillies sliced
- 1 handful of sliced Lemongrass
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Boil chicken stock in medium sauce pot.
- When the stock is boiling, add the sliced lemongrass, onion and tomatoes.
- Boil for about 5 minutes and then add the udon noodle
- Boil for another 5 minutes and add the shrimp
- Boil for 2 minutes and add fish sauce, chilli and sugar, boil the soup for another 5 minutes
- Take the pot off the heat and squeeze lemon juice and check if you want to add more lemon if you like it more sour.
- The dinner is ready.